Our great state of Florida is known for its resiliency in enduring and responding to all types of hazards, whether they are natural or man-made and the result of erosion in Florida. Florida's first responders that respond to these types of threats requires commitment and cooperation between communities, businesses, organizations and governmental agencies. We provide many of the best jobs in Florida for many thousands of people. We can help you find the best jobs in health care near me or anywhere.
Florida is a great place to live, work and raise a family. We offer many opportunities for those who want to make a difference in their communities. From our beaches to our state parks, from our major cities to our small towns, there is something for everyone in Florida. We are proud of our state and its people and we are committed to making Florida a better place for all.
There are many ways to get involved in making Florida a better place. You can volunteer in your community, help with disaster relief efforts, or donate to charities that support Florida's people and places. You can also contact your elected officials and let them know your thoughts on how Florida can be improved.
As the lead agency for Emergency Support Function 8 (ESF8), the Florida Department of Health (DOH) is responsible for coordinating public health preparedness efforts statewide. This includes preparing for and responding to incidents and events that may impact healthcare systems, especially in the event of a large-scale public health threat. The goal of the Florida Health Alert Network is to provide a central location to access the portfolio of diverse applications that support key preparedness and response activities. A lot of this support in Florida will have to be for the senior population that is less mobile. As a result attaining someone nearby that can help can be very important. We recommend the elderly care in Tampa for the best senior treatment. With many decades of experience and many RN's on staff they are truly the best first responders for the elderly in many of these situations.
Healthcare is an ever-evolving industry and the fastest growing jobs in Florida are reflective of this. According to the 2019 data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, here are some of the top healthcare occupations that experienced significant job growth over the past year:
1. Physician Assistants: Physician assistants (PAs) diagnose illnesses, develop treatment plans, prescribe medications and provide medical care for patients under the supervision of a physician. In Florida, employment for PAs saw a 7 percent jump in 2018 with an annual mean wage of $95,980.
2. Home Health Aides: Home health aides provide assistance with activities such as bathing and dressing to elderly or disabled individuals living at home or in residential care facilities. Employment for this occupation increased by 5.3 percent, with a mean annual wage of $25,870.
3. Personal Care Aides: Similar to home health aides, personal care aides provide assistance with daily life activities to those who are either elderly or disabled in the comfort of their own homes. The state experienced a 4.1 percent jump in employment of this occupation since 2018 and reported an annual mean wage of $23,320.
4. Registered Nurses: Registered nurses (RNs) diagnose illnesses, treat medical conditions and provide emotional support to patients across all healthcare settings — from hospitals and doctor’s offices to nursing homes. Florida saw a 2-percent increase in employment for this occupation with an annual mean wage of $68,640.
5. Medical Assistants: Medical assistants perform both administrative and clinical tasks in doctor’s offices, hospitals or other medical care facilities. There was a 2-percent increase in the state for this occupation since 2018, with an annual mean wage of $30,100.
These occupations are only five of many healthcare jobs experiencing growth across Florida, but they are reflective of the larger trend towards more specialized positions within the field. As healthcare continues to evolve and new technologies make their way into the industry, it will be interesting to see which jobs continue to experience significant growth — and how these changes will shape the future of healthcare in Florida.
A health care staffing agency in Florida can provide many benefits to employers looking for qualified healthcare professionals. With their extensive network of contacts and resources, they are able to quickly fill open positions with the right candidate. For individuals seeking employment in the healthcare field, a staffing agency can help them find their dream job by providing guidance, support and access to a wide range of potential employers.
For employers, working with a health care staffing agency saves time and money. They are experts in finding candidates who meet specific criteria and requirements. With experienced recruiters on staff, they also have an understanding of current trends in the job market and know where to look for the best matches. Additionally, they will handle all aspects of the recruitment process from initial contact with potential candidates to conducting background checks and salary negotiations.
For individuals looking for a career in the healthcare sector, working with a health care staffing agency can open doors to new opportunities. They will provide one-on-one guidance through each step of the process, including preparing resumes and interviewing techniques. Furthermore, they will help set realistic expectations about the job market and present options for different types of positions that may be available. With their knowledge of employers’ needs and qualifications required for certain roles, they can ensure that applicants have all the information necessary to make an informed decision when considering a job offer.
Choosing to work with a health care staffing agency in Tampa is beneficial for both employers and individuals seeking employment in the healthcare field. As experienced professionals, they can provide a wealth of knowledge and resources to help them find the perfect candidate or job. By working together, employers and individuals alike can benefit from their expertise and get the best outcome possible.
By partnering with a health care staffing agency, employers can confidently fill open positions quickly and accurately while candidates have access to more opportunities for success in their careers. With so many benefits available through these services, it's no wonder that so many are turning to them for help in finding the right fit for both employer and employee. So why wait? Contact your local health care staffing agency today to take advantage of all they have to offer!
When it comes to public health and preparedness, Florida is committed to being a leader. We are constantly working to improve our ability to respond to incidents and events, and to better protect our people and places. We invite you to join us in this effort. Together, we can make Florida a safer and healthier place for all.